« Home | Instant Article Wizard Review » | Domain Profiteer Review » | The Prosperity Automated System.... UPDATE!!!! » | Affiliate Project X: Does It Live Up To All The H... » | Affiliate Project X » | Adwords Miracle » | Google Cash Review » | The Prosperity Automated System » | SEO Elite....Mecca of Search Engine Optimization S... » | Blogging To The Bank Ebook »

Affiliate Project X 2: Day Job Killer?

I just recieved an interesting email from Chris, the creator of Adwords Miracle and Affiliate Project X. I knew Affiliate Project X 2 was in production and was going to be released sometime later this year. What I didn't know is that Chris has decided to release Affiliate Project X 2 on February 6th. Thats right folks in one week. I have to say that I am quite excited about this news. Why? Becuase Affiliate Project X and Adwords Miracle are two of the best marketing ebooks that I have ever read. If you can't make money online with Adwords Miracle and Affiliate Project X, you didn't try very hard.

Another big detail released in this email was what Affiliate Project X 2 is going to be titled. Chris decided to entitle this new beast "Day Job Killer". Gotta love the name. Sometime later this week Chris is going to give full proof of his income, a $50,000 example that anyone can copy as their own, and what Chris calls a "super niche" that he currently makes six figures annaully on. I am so excited about this latest news. I was stoked about Affiliate Project X, and now the news on "Day Job Killer" really has me excited. I will keep you posted on all developments as they happen. Stay tuned for more details.